Rough, Dry Dull Hair? Fret not; L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil Review Malaysia

Heyya peeps :P 

The last product review I wrote was on Naruko NRK Konjac Mild Peeling Gel~ Do check out my thoughts on Zalora Malaysia too :D Seems that I don't have a specific theme for my blog hmph.

Recently I impulsively bought Sunsilk hair shampoo because it was cheap; a major half in reduction of price compared to my usual Herbal Essences shampoo. When i opened the Sunsilk bottle, I was like, errrrr; the fragrance is so strong, will it hurt my hair? And it did.

My hair turned out dry and rough. NO. NO. NO. I can’t let this happen. (Note, I don’t like to use hair conditioners so I skipped that step; maybe that’s why)

Fortunately, I have a spare bottle of Ryoe Hambitmo shampoo, my favourite from Korea :P Ginseng scented and it does do wonders to my hair <3 #lovelovelove 
Unfortunately, it’s currently out of stock at Hermo.my T.T I don't think they have plans to restock it. (as of Sept 2016) Ugh. I need an alternative.

I’m not going to throw away the Sunsilk one though, I just gotta bear for another 300-400ml of washes. *crosses fingers*

Was scrolling on Hermo for hair serum; I remembered they used to sell Mise en Scene, but I can’t find it!!! WHYYYYYYYY. I totally need a hair serum. Badly. Urgently. Sheesh, Hermo really need to up their game. First no Ryoe, now no Mise en Scene. T.T No choice babe.

Then I saw this gold luxurious bottle of serum. WOW. The L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil.


The price seems okayy to me. Reviews? Hmm. Not much. I can’t make a decision to buy this on Hermo just because of two good reviews!! 

Coincidentally, I was shopping in Watsons and I saw a 30% off (PWP) on the L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil! *Smirk* After discount, the price seems reasonable, I was like okayyy, no harm trying it right?

Apparently they have three versions of this oil (or more); the gold, red and the brown.

Gold - Suitable for all hair types
Red - For coloured hair
Brown - Dry and damaged hair

I bought the gold version. I dyed my hair in Feb 2016 but I don’t have any problems with dry or damaged hair. I was afraid that the brown version will be too oily. No idea. Never tried. Sob, I didn’t have a chance to try some samples. Play safe, I'll get the gold version :D

The product was advertised beautifully on the website with glamourous descriptions.


PRODUCT BENEFITS
Extraordinary Oil is the first multi usage hair oil treatment that is light and non-greasy. With a blend of 6 precious floral oil extracts, extraordinary oil nourishes, softens and protects hair, leaving it silky shine with a ultra lightweight, non greasy finish. Extraordinary Oil can be used before shampoo, before blow-drying, as a finishing touch or as a treatment for a boost of shine and nutrients

INNOVATIONS & INGREDIENTS
A blend of 6 precious flowers - Marticaria, Lotus, Rose, Chamomile, Flax and Tiare

• First multi usage hair oil treatment 
• Light and non-greasy
• With a blend of 6 precious floral oil extracts
• Nourishes, softens and protects hair, leaving it silky shine with a ultra lightweight, non greasy finish


Sounds legit.


Impressions


Packaging : Glass bottle, slightly heavy, maybe not suitable for travelling

Price : RM41.35 (after GST) for 100ml
Scent : Slightly strong at first, then subtles down


Verdict


I only use 1-2 pumps of the oil on my shoulder length hair .(depends on your hair length) It makes my hair soft and smooth but not too oily and greasy. Some hair products weigh your hair down but this one don't. 

Some people used this oil before washing their hair to protect their hair from the drying effect of the shampoo. It works; but I felt somehow it's a waste. #uptoyourpreference

What I did was; I smear the oil on my palm and rub it on my half-wet hair mid length downwards, avoiding my scalp. You can choose to blow it dry or just leave it

Boom! There you go, as easy as 1-2-3 :D

I read reviews that this product contains silicone that masks your hair; giving the impression that it makes your hair smooth and slowly but apparently it does not solve your problems permanently. When I saw the word 'silicone', I was like SILICONE??? I agree with the part that says it doesn't solve the problems permanently. This is just a temporary solution. 

I can't say much more about this product; I've only used it for 2 days :P

Will update if there is any further progress on my hair. 


That's all from me~


Hope to update more haha, thanks for reading!


Signing out, 


Amaryllisrue










Comments

  1. I appreciate, lead to I disckvered just what I used to be having a look for.
    You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
    was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Total No of Times Peeps Read My Stuff